- If a minion were to be abducted and experimented on by aliens, this is what you would get.
- One large eye sits in the center of this being’s face, with two small clear ears, and a blue strip of hair that stretches around the side of its head.
- “O” shaped mouth gives it a palpable shocked emotion.
- Its head a neck are translucent orange, while the rest of its body is a translucent blue.
- The two white dots and odd device on its chest seem to be some sort of spacesuit. It also conveniently serves as a stand when the bowl is packed.
- Wild arms add to the shocked appearance of the being.
- Weird alien feet add to the unique aesthetic of the pipe, while also serving as a stand for when the bowl is empty.
- Made of a durable high-quality glass.
Picture a cute little minion. Now, picture that cute little minion being abducted by aliens and experimented on. This piece looks like the outcome of that scenario. A big eye sits in the center of a long head. Its mouth is open in an expression that can only be described as shock, as if the minon looked in the mirror for the first time and realized what the aliens had done to it. It is shocked because a once-yellow head body is now an orange head and a blue body. Its arms seem to flail about, as it copes with the new changes. On its chest, the white dots and raised bump serve as a spacesuit in the imagination. In reality, it serves as a stand for when there is dry herb in the bowl. Its new alienish feet serve as a stand when the bowl is empty, so you can display the awesomeness that is this pipe. Plus, the translucent paint job allows you to watch your hits fill the piece up! Every pipe collection needs something otherworldly, why not add an insanely cool abducted minion?
You might also like...