Free Shipping on Orders $40+
All the Percs of your dream are here at SmokeDay. We have Honeycomb Percs, Matrix Percolators, Tree or Jellyfish Percs, Coil Bongs, Turbine Percolators, Swiss Percs and many more. Percolators cool off smoke, while keeping a smaller foot print. Traditionally smokers used to buy Bigger Bongs to cool off smoke; however now that we have percolators we can get cooler smoke in 6 inch size bongs. Percolators work by taking many tiny holes and forcing smoke through them. Modern percs also incorporate tiny tubes to force smoke to cool off by increasing the distanced traveled.
Enjoy the smoothest and coolest smoking experience with our top-of-the-line percolator bongs! Percolator bongs, also simply referred to as percs, are a long-time staple in the smoking community. Despite their popularity, their purpose remains a mystery to many smokers. So, if you have no idea what a perc means or have never used one before, prepare to receive your long overdue education…perhaps while taking some rips.
Getting Familiarized With Percolator Bongs
Percolator bongs are specifically designed to provide enhanced filtration which makes hits cleaner and smoother. While an ordinary water bong will filter and clean your smoke, percolator bongs take the filtration process to a whole new level. Talk about filtration on steroids.
The not-so-secret superpowers of percolator bongs are due to the percolators they contain and from which their name is derived. Typically located at the base or in the tube, percs are small glass contraptions that bong water passes through for a more thorough filtration process.
Hits from percolators are less harsh on the lungs which means less coughing and bigger hits.
How Do Percolators Work?
Aren't you a tad bit interested in the inner workings of a percolator? Previously designed in a dome shape, modern percs come in different crazy and rad designs. Despite the varying designs, all percs use two mechanisms to filter and diffuse smoke.
The first mechanism involves providing another opportunity for smoke to come in contact with water, a process that will naturally filter and cool the smoke. The second mechanism involves the tiny holes on the percs which allow smoke to pass through gradually. This significantly allows a greater surface area of smoke to come in contact with water, thereby cooling and filtering it further.
Different Types Of Percolator Bongs
Remember we mentioned bongs with percolators come in different designs? Some designs are fairly simple while some are complicated. We have tree percs, matrix percs, swiss percs, inline percs, turbine percs, honeycomb percs, and so on. And they all have the same purpose which is to filter, diffuse, and cool your hits.
This type of perc is made of rods that look like tree limbs, hence the name 'tree percs'. They are capable of producing plenty of diffusions thanks to the slits on the rods or “fingers.” Tree percs are also referred to as jellyfish percs.
Expect a stunning water show from bongs featuring tree percs thanks to the multiple points of filtration. The water action looks somewhat like a waterfall. Some smokers even put LED light underneath or close to their bongs to see the workings of a tree perc in a whole new light.
Reminiscent of a beehive, honeycomb percs diffuse smoke evenly across the glass surface. They are known for having a bunch of tiny holes in a glass disc. The smoke is forced to pass these tiny round holes. Honeycombs are usually found in straight tube glass bongs as they need to be straight and well-balanced to diffuse smoke efficiently. As you'd expect, seeing a honeycomb perc bong in action is a wonderful sight.
Essentially horizontal tubes with slits, inline percs are one of the most popular types of percolators. Since they are usually located near the base of the tube or beaker, inline pers are usually paired with other types of percolators for an even cleaner and cooler smoking experience.
This type of percs is reminiscent of a showerhead as it features a drum-shaped glass piece with percolation holes. Showerhead percs are efficient at diffusing and filtering smoke providing an enjoyable smoking experience for stoners. These are also known as stereo percs.
Aptly named since it closely resembles a piece of Swiss cheese thanks to the several holes, Swiss Percolators generate circles of bubbles to diffuse and filter smoke. They look wickedly cool in a straight tube bong and you may develop a sudden appetite for swiss cheese after taking delicious hits from a swiss percolator bong.
One of the most popular types of percolators, matrix percs are essentially stacked showerhead percs. There are several slits on matrix percs which brings about a powerful diffusion and filtration process. Seeing this percolator at work is such a beautiful sight. However, it's a bit difficult to clean matrix percs compared to some other types of percolators.
Also referred to as vortex percs or cyclone percs, turbine percs are one of a kind. They are made of glass discs featuring precise angled cuts that are spread uniformly across the disc. The disc spins as smoke is forced across the slits creating a whirlpool or tornado that's incredibly fun to watch.
The Best Percolator Bong?
Choosing a percolator bong is entirely down to personal preferences. There are different types of percolator bongs and you may need to experiment with different types of percs to discover your favorite. That being said, the best percolator bongs are those made of high-quality materials and designed by extremely skilled craftsmans. You'll find tons of such bongs in our collection.
Also, some of our percolator bongs have more than one perc for smoother and more enjoyable hits. The only thing better than one perc? Multiple percs. Single percolator bongs are great. Double percolator bongs are even better while triple percolator bongs are a different animal.
Cheap Percolator Bongs
Our catalog includes percolator bongs for smokers of all budgets. If you are familiar with SmokeDay, you'll know we deal directly with reputable bong manufacturers cutting out the middlemen and the savings get transferred to you. This allows us to offer quality percolator bongs at affordable and unbeatable prices. It's not a matter of bragging. Where else can you get rad multi-chamber percolator bongs at such amazing places?
Are Percolator Bongs Easy To Clean?
Percolator bongs aren't as easy to clean as bongs that lack percolators, as water does not flow out with ease. Also, resins and other impurities can accumulate in the nooks and crannies of the percs which are areas that are hard to reach. Multi-chambered percolator bongs are even more difficult to clean.
Thankfully, a mixture of salt and isopropyl alcohol will make life easy for you when it comes to cleaning a percolator bong. A glass cleaning solution will also do the trick.
Are Percolators Better Than Normal Bongs?
While personal preferences come into play, most stoners will tell you that percs are better than traditional glass bongs. The hits from percs are of superior quality compared to normal bongs and there are also the aesthetics that come with percolator bongs. Percs rule, buddy. All day. Everyday.
- The Crimson Circles - 12" Sandblasted Beaker in Beaker Bong$149.99 $360.00
- The Apex Predator - Cheech™ Glass 14" Shark Inline Bong$149.99 $230.00
- Wounded Heart - Cheech™ - 12" Heart Dripping Eye BongAs low as $149.99
- The Equilateral - 12" Beaker in Beaker Bong - Pink$96.99 $130.00
- Mother Ship Bubble Trap Swiss Faberge Egg PercAs low as $98.99
- The Will - Lookah Glass 13" Recycle Bent Neck Glass Water Pipe BongAs low as $109.99
- The Trophy - Lookah® Glass Dab Rig Swiss Percolator Water Pipe BongAs low as $159.99
- Smoke Machine - 10" Ball Percolator Colorful Bong - AssortmentAs low as $49.99
- The Colorful - 13" Twin Dome Percolators Bong - Clear$39.99 $79.00
- The Tetra - Lookah® - 20" Barrel Perc And Quad Honeycomb BongAs low as $219.99
- The Tri - 14" Tilted Barrel Percolator Bong/Dab Rig$69.99 $180.00
- Stereo Microscope - 13" Spiral Coil Perc Recycler Bong/Dab RigAs low as $149.99
- Famous Brandz Design "Panorama" 12" Cylinder Bong$74.99 $99.00
- The Raptor - Bougie™ Glass - 10" Conical Design Bong$109.99 $189.00
- The Apex - 8" Concave Design Matrix Perc Bong - Pink$49.99 $89.00
- Grav® - Helix™ Clear Straight Base w/ Fixed Down stem Water Pipe$169.99 $200.00
- Magic Lamp - 14" Showerhead Perc Bong - Winter Green$64.99 $200.00
- The Watermelon - 7" Double Pyramid Funnel Perc Bong - Green$69.99 $149.99
- The Maze - Lookah® - 13" Spiral Coil Perc Recycler Bong - Pink$139.99 $250.00
- The Wicked Tower 18" Straight Swiss to Donut Perc Bong - Teal$149.99 $379.00
- The Wicked Tower - On Point Glass - 18" Straight Swiss to Donut Perc Bong - Milk Blue$149.99 $379.00Out of stock
- Smokey Meadows - Tilted Neck Showerhead Perc Bong$39.99 $69.00
- Smoke Rhinoceros - 12" Inline Dome Perc Zong Bong$39.99 $80.00
- The Bud Vase - Bougie™ Glass - 10" Tree Percolator Bong$109.99 $189.00
- The Colorful - 13" Twin Dome Percolators Bong - Pink$49.99 $79.00