- The genius of this piece starts in the deep well injection showerhead perc, which provides excellent bubbling.
- The body of this piece is perfectly crafted, with four arms surrounding a thin stem-like body.
- The stem’s body ends at a funnel-shaped chamber where most of the smoke will collect.
- Each arm is filled with a green tube, attached to the walls of the piece with small bubble.
- Transparency is key, because watching the smoke fill the pipe is its greatest feature, especially as it travels through the arms.
- 14mm bowl.
One day, a boring old water pipe transformed. This was the result, a one of a kind beast of a pipe that is sure to impress your friends. The smoke travels down the long stem into the water chamber where it is evenly cooled and filtered by a perfectly designed deep well injection showerhead percolator. Then, the smoke travels upward, a small portion of it entering the small stem-like body of the pipe. The majority of the smoke, however, climbs up into one of the four arms. There, the smoke dances around the green tube attached to the inside of the pipe. Finally it collects in the funnel shaped chamber right below the neck, where it sits until you clear it. At 12.5” inches this piece is easy to store, but still packs a nice punch. Plus, it’s made of a high quality durable glass. In addition, this pipe comes with a 14mm bowl. You can get a simple water pipe with a downstem perc and a couple bulges in the body, or you can grab a piece that stands out and smoke well. It’s up to you.
You might also like...