- The artist complemented the classic design by adding an intricate octopus to the body of the pipe.
- 8 detailed tentacles grip the piece from the bowl to the mouthpiece.
- Googly eyes rise from the octopuses head, reminding you that you’ll always have a little smoking buddy.
- Raised white dots cover the octopus adding a realistic physical trait to its look.
- A raised grayish dusting covers the octopus and bowl, adding an artistic touch-based element to the pipe.
- The dusting also provides premium grip.
- The orange body of the pipe creates the feeling of the octopus hiding in camouflage amongst the rocks in the reef.
- Made of a durable high-quality glass.
Who wouldn’t want a little smoking buddy to join them everytime they hit their hand pipe? The Octopus Reef hand pipe is a display of fantastic attention to detail. The octopus, whose front tentacles grip the bowl as its back tentacles grip the mouthpiece, sits at the center of the piece. Raised white dots and protruding googly eyes give the octopus a realistic look, while adding personality to the pipe. In addition, a grayish dusting cover the octopus and back of the bowl, adding a interesting texture to the piece. Plus, this dusting also serves as added grip, so the bowl stays on your hand and off the floor! Burnt orange coloring melds with some blues in the octopus creating the imagery of a rock in a coral reef. The color, along with the way the octopus is latching onto the pipe, gives the appearance of an octopus camouflaging itself to hide from predators. Truth is, you can get a normal hand pipe, or you can get one that comes with an undersea friend. Make the right choice and grab the Octopus Reef now!
You might also like...
3 customer reviews
Its super cute!
I just received my pipe today and I absolutely love it. It was larger and alot more sturdy feeling than I was originally thinking and Its adorable. Very good artistic peice that people will love when you bring out. This baby also packs a hit so get ready to have some fun
Price is fantastic for what you get. It’s a lot bigger than I expected but I’m not mad. The bowl is huge, and it RIPS.
The octopuses tentacle comes too close to the carb hole making the carb hole un-pluggable
Beautiful to look at but functionality is a big goose egg on this one