- The bowl is the MadMan’s mouth, the horns on the bowl are his hair.
- Atop his head, sits one of the most inventive hats ever made.
- It begins with ruby horns and a small collection of sapphires.
- The hat has a long floppy brim with liquified jewels woven into it.
- The brims end curls perfectly to keep the sun out of the MadMan’s eyes.
- The top of the hat is a large bulb, with an opening that allows maximal air flow.
One day, the MadMan woke up just a man, but went mad before supper. The first thing he did when he went mad, was spend all his money on a hat. The hat cost as much as a house in a very nice neighborhood. On this piece, crazy eyes sit above the bowl’s open mouth. A neck tips up into a point. On the MadMan’s head, sits a hat adorned with handcrafted ruby horns that surround hand picked sapphires. As the hat rises, The overly large brim flops back down toward the eyes. On it, liquified jewels are woven into the cloud like surface of the fabric. The brim was curled to fit MadMan’s exact specifications, sun would never reach his eye. At the top of the hat sits a prominent bulb, MadMan’s favorite part. With the hat on, MadMan is 8.75” tall, so he is guaranteed to give you big rips. MadMan loves his hat.
You might also like...