- A haunting tail whips down from the bowl, curls under the piece, and up toward the front.
- The bowl area is covered in an array of dark twisted horns.
- The long wide neck protrudes perpendicularly from the tailed bowl ‘s body.
- The center bulge of the neck dons a circle and creepy fin-like appendages.
- The different reds and grays make the piece appear as if it is swimming, or floating through space.
- Deep well for water creates a smooth bubbling intake.
A space exploration mission goes terribly wrong. The entire team of heroic astronauts have died from an Extraterrestrial Parasite. When examined in a microscope, these parasites begin with a cylindrical bowl body. From the bottom of the body grows a curled tailed. On the base of the body, thick horns twist outwardly. The creature’s neck protrudes from the center of the body’s base, bulging twice before reaching the mouth. Fins on the side of its second bulge help it navigate through the bloodstream. At 7”, these parasites create large hits. Plus, they have a deep well, for maximizing bubble size. Grab the Extraterrestrial parasite and get infected today.