- Crimson horns protrude viciously from the bowl, curling in toward the center.
- Slightly thicker horns stick out from the sides from the bowl to the mouthpiece.
- A final curled rhino-like horn sits at the front of the pipe.
- Deep well for water creates a smooth bubbling intake.
- Red dots circle the bottom of the bowl for added intensity.
- Blue,golden, and red give the pipe the appearance of a dragons skin.
From the depths of the mountain’s caves flies the Dragon King. His Blue, Yellow, and red scaly skin is known throughout the land. It strikes fear into fiefdoms near and far. Sword sharp horns protrude from the sides of the neck serving as protection from human weaponry. On his head sits a horn bent from countless battles, between humans and dragons alike. Concealing his treasure (the herb of your choosing) are long red spikes, creating a protective cage. At 8”, the Dragon King creates large, cleanly filtered hits. Dragon King is dying, but nobody knows it. He has lost his fire, the fire that once dominated the land. Only you, the carrier of the fire, can save him. You have to light up! Save the Dragon King!